COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
VERSION 4 – March 2022
We are continuing to follow Government advice regarding the steps we need to take. At present, the following measures will apply, but please note that the advice is changing on a regular basis and may be different at the time of your holiday. We will issue you with our updated policy with your final pick up details.
- We will shortly be returning to full capacity onboard the coach (from April 2022)
- Until December 2022, we will continue to seat single people who do NOT know each other separately, however if you are travelling with people you know, we will seat you together on the coach even if single rooms are booked for your accommodation
BOARDING THE COACH
- Hand sanitiser should be used when entering the vehicle
- Please ensure that you leave space between yourself and other passengers when boarding and disembarking the vehicle. We ask that you do not congregate in the aisle and remain in your seat until the exit is clear, unless an emergency evacuation is in progress.
- While face coverings are no longer a legal requirement, at the current time we are continuing to recommend that these are worn onboard the coach as a confined space, particularly when embarking and disembarking (e.g. when you may be passing other passengers in close proximity)
- If you are unable to wear a covering for a medical reason, we ask that you advise us on booking in case of any change in Government advice in future, where we may have to leave additional space for social distancing
- All touch points (e.g. hand rails) will be regularly sanitised and the coach will undergo an enhanced cleaning routine before, during and after each tour.
- The coach will be disinfected via use of a disinfectant fogging machine while on tour. Anything left onboard will be treated, therefore we accept no liability for any damage or staining to anything left onboard the coach.
- Each hotel will have their own policy regarding the safety measures they have put in place, which may include a different way to check-in, changes to restaurant access/meal times, extended meal times and social distancing policy in public areas. Please pay attention and abide by their guidelines
- Ensure that you regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout your stay
- Where possible we will endeavour to operate our holiday excursions as advertised, however please be aware that some changes may need to be made due to individual venues limiting capacity or changing access/availability to some or all parts of their property.
DEVOLVED ADMINISTRATIONS & OTHER COUNTRIES
- Please be aware that more stringent rules may be in place in those parts of the UK governed by the Devolved Administrations or in other countries. You will be expected to comply with the prevailing advice for the country in which your holiday is taking place.
RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND OUR STAFF
- Please be patient with our staff and other passengers. These measures are in place for the safety of everyone during your holiday
- Please respect that other people may feel LESS comfortable than you do with regard to the lifting of restrictions, and understand that some passengers may wish to continue to observe social distancing.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE OR HAVE SYMPTOMS
Although no longer a legal requirement, the current Government guidance advises that you should stay home and avoid contact with other people if A) you have any of the main symptoms of Covid-19; B) you have tested positive on either a PCR or a Lateral Flow test; C) you live in the same household or have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
For the safety of ALL our passengers we ask that you follow the above advice and do not travel under these circumstances.
Our normal terms & conditions will apply and we will not be liable for any additional cost, losses or cancellation fees incurred by you under these circumstances.
Thank you for your understanding of the measures we have had to put in place for your safety and our own. We look forward to welcoming you onboard our coach once again and hope you will have an enjoyable holiday with us.